Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. It is also a very powerful editor that supports plugins to extend its already comprehensive built-in features and usability.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Download page: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
Version: v6.6.9 (8 Sep 2014)
– Fix comment command bug that the comment symbols isn’t set on the first column for Fortran.
– Add python parson for function List.
– Make icons’ background colour transparent for functionList and projectManager.
– New feature: Apply new file default settings on created new file (opened via command line).
– Fix colour picker’ chooser bug which does not work well.