Foxit Reader is a free, feature rich, fast and lightweight PDF reader.
- PDF Viewer – Lighting fast PDF view and print of PDF files and portfolios quickly without exhausting system resources.
- Easily View Multiple PDF Files – Multi-tab style document display allows users to go back and forth between different PDF documents quickly and easily.
- Configurable PDF Viewer – Configure document views with read mode, reverse view, and text viewer options. Configure page display with full screen, single page, continuous scrolling, split, two page facing, continuous facing, separate cover page, auto-scroll, and page transition options.
- Bookmark Support – Easily add, edit, and modify bookmarks in a PDF document.
- Multiple Views – Rotate pages between landscape and portrait. Configure zooming or adjust magnification using the marquee, loupe, and magnifier tools.
Download page: http://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/
Version: v188.8.131.526 (24 Sep 2014)
– Shared Review for Desktop and Mobile Users
– 2D Barcode Displaying
– Optimized PCL Printing
– Free-form Annotation with PSI (Pressure Sensitive Ink)
– Bi-directional Language Support
– Signature Verification on XFA Forms
– Friendly Ribbon Customization
– Improved Text Copy with Formatting Maintained
– Improved SharePoint Network Drive Support
– Fixed the critical issues on Microsoft Touch Screen where:
1) Users cannot exit Full Screen Mode;
2) Users cannot bring out the context menu by tap-and-hold;
3) Users cannot move up or down the annotation objects.
– Fixed an issue where an error prompted when users emailed a file with CJK characters in the file name if Windows locale was set to English.