Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. It is also a very powerful editor that supports plugins to extend its already comprehensive built-in features and usability.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Download page: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
Version: v6.7.1 (21 Dec 2014)
1. Fix crash issue on GotoLine.
2. Fix a random crash issue while typing random characters.
3. Fix the bug of auto-insert skipping feature that ] and } don’t be skipped if “auto-insert ()” is disabled.
4. Add new feature: auto-insert skipping character feature works for “” and ” now.
5. Fix reloaded file on dirty status issue.
6. Add “Mark…” menu command.
7. Fix a regression (broken with compare plugin) due to a new feature of MRU in v6.7 (the feature is removed).