Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. It is also a very powerful editor that supports plugins to extend its already comprehensive built-in features and usability.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Download page: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
Version: v6.7.8 (16 May 2015)
1. Fix an annoying regression about message “The buffer passed to GetFullPathName was too small!”.
2. Update WinGup to version 3.0 which has SSL support and customizable User-Agent.
3. Improve sort lines performance greatly.
4. Fix tabbar close button usability issue (too small) on a high resolution laptop (Surface Pro 3).
5. Fix Settings on cloud – Google drive detection error.
6. Hiding tab bar via command line won’t make hidden tab setting be saved in the next session.
7. Fix a bug of “Jump to next indicator” command.
8. Fix “File Status auto-detection” settings bug.