Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. It is also a very powerful editor that supports plugins to extend its already comprehensive built-in features and usability.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Download page: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
Version: v6.7.9 (12 Jun 2015)
1. Upgrade Scintilla to v3.56.
2. Add Language and EOL conversion context menu on status bar.
3. Enhance sort lines feature: Add lexicographic and numeric (integer and real) sorting with ascending and descending order.
4. Add new feature which launches a new instance with administrator privilege to save the protected file.
5. Fix the context menu not working problem after doing find in files action.
6. Improve copy (to clipboard) in found results panel.
7. Improve find in files modal dialog.