Foxit Reader is a free, feature rich, fast and lightweight PDF reader.
- PDF Viewer – Lighting fast PDF view and print of PDF files and portfolios quickly without exhausting system resources.
- Easily View Multiple PDF Files – Multi-tab style document display allows users to go back and forth between different PDF documents quickly and easily.
- Configurable PDF Viewer – Configure document views with read mode, reverse view, and text viewer options. Configure page display with full screen, single page, continuous scrolling, split, two page facing, continuous facing, separate cover page, auto-scroll, and page transition options.
- Bookmark Support – Easily add, edit, and modify bookmarks in a PDF document.
- Multiple Views – Rotate pages between landscape and portrait. Configure zooming or adjust magnification using the marquee, loupe, and magnifier tools.
Download page: http://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/
Version: v188.8.131.522 (29 Jul 2015)
– Join Cloud-based Shared Review (new feature)
– Pattern Search (new feature)
– Set Enhanced Security Settings in Preferences (new feature)
– Snap Measurements (new feature)
– Fixed an issue where Foxit Reader could not open PDF files in Internet Explorer.
– Fixed a security issue where memory corruption may occur when opening certain XFA forms, which could lead to a controlled crash execution.
– Fixed an issue where “Foxit Reader” folder was reserved after clean uninstallation in 32-bit OS.