Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. It is also a very powerful editor that supports plugins to extend its already comprehensive built-in features and usability.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Download page: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
Version: v6.8.1 (04 Aug 2015)
1. Fix the Source Code Pro font making OS hanging issue (for some specific hardware congiguration).
2. Make current default font (Source Code Pro) prettier by adding its bold, italic and bold-italic fonts.
3. Fix “Restore recent close file” text disappearing issue for some circonstance.
4. Fix snapshot file after saving being always dirty problem.
5. Fix document tab moving by clicking close button issue due to splitter inaccuracy.
6. Fix a regression of Preferences dialog in which some modified options are not applied immediately.
7. Fix inconsistant untitled document name issue (new 0 instead of new 1).
8. Fix Macro button on toolbar inconsistant issue at Notepad++ startup.