Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. It is also a very powerful editor that supports plugins to extend its already comprehensive built-in features and usability.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Download page: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
Version: v6.8.2 (20 Aug 2015)
1. Remove Source Code Pro font du to the different issues.
2. Add back “Notepad++ Community (Forum)” menu item.
3. Fix a visual glitch on starup and on exit.
4. Fix “Open in/Move to new instance” issue (to memorize the language and the position).
5. Fix Preferences dialog loses focus issue while enabling document list panel.
6. Fix the narrow columns problem in Ascii Insert Panel under a high DPI.
7. Fix the list items’ squeezed height problem in function list panel and project panel under a high DPI.
8. Fix panel caption squeezed display under a high DPI.
9. Fixed buffer overrun when opening a recent file.
10. Make toolbar refresh properly while switching over small/big icons.