DBeaver is a free, multi-platform and universal database manager for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts. This software tool supports many databases including but not limited to:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IBM DB2
- MongoDB and etc.
Download page: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/download/
Version: v3.5.0 (27 Sep 2015)
– Driver manager and driver download dialogs were redesigned and improved.
– Connection wizard was improved. Driver settings button added.
– DBeaver now uses Maven repositories to download JDBC drivers.
– Support of Maven artifacts was added to driver editor dialog.
– Oracle and DB2 JDBC drivers were removed from DBeaver distribution. Now they have to be downloaded manually (due to license restrictions).
– Data formatter was fixed (problem with cached configuration).
– Export to SQL INSERTs was fixed (quotes).
– Multiple connections configuration files support added (DBeaver loads all config files matching .dbeaver-data-sources*.xml).
– Many minor UI fixes.
– Base platform was changed to Eclipse 4.5 (Mars). A few UI bugs in standalone version were fixed with this migration.
– DBeaver migrated to Tycho build system instead of Ant headless builds.