DBeaver is a free, multi-platform and universal database manager for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts. This software tool supports many databases including but not limited to:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IBM DB2
- MongoDB and etc.
General features includes:
- Connection manager
- Metadata browser
- SQL Editor
- Data viewer/editor
- Data/metadata search
- Database structure compare
- Data transfer (export/import)
- ER Diagrams
- Query Manager
- Extra views
- Driver manager
Download page: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/download/
Version: v3.5.3 (09 Nov 2015)
– Drivers download UI was fixed.
– Linux: RPM installer has been added, DEB installer has been fixed (version update).
– Macos: DMG archive has been added.
– Windows: installer has been fixed (version update).
– PostgreSQL: inline editor fixed. Custom SQL queries results are now editable. Native data types loading was fixed.
– Oracle: metadata reading performance was improved. IOT support added.
– Oracle structures edit support fixed. XML edit support fixed.
– Data export: column name quoting added for SQL INSERTS format.
– Query manager UI improved (SQL formatting).
– Properties view was fixed.
– Floating-point numbers default format was changed.
– Metadata read/edit: a few minor fixes.