Rainlendar is a customizable calendar application which keeps all your important events and tasks always visible on your desktop. It supports events and tasks which both are kept in separate lists, thus keep things more organized and easier to see in term of to-do tasks. It is also highly customizable as the look and feel can be changed with skins which can also mixed. With alarms, one can get notified in advanced before the event is due so that you don’t forget your important events.
Download page: http://www.rainlendar.net/cms/?option=com_rny_download
Version: v2.13.1 Build 147 (13 Nov 2015)
– Weekly recurring tasks did not show due date correctly if the interval was greater than 1.
– ‘!’-char broke the links.
– Using %W in time items moved the time to the first day of the week.
– The current language is now stored as a string to settings so that it doesn’t accidentally change when upgrading to new version.
– The tooltip is opened always upwards if there is more room.
– Changing months from keyboard works only if no modifiers (shift, alt, control) are down.
– Added check to prevent redraw loop in task and event lists.