Foxit Reader is a free, feature rich, fast and lightweight PDF reader.
- PDF Viewer – Lighting fast PDF view and print of PDF files and portfolios quickly without exhausting system resources.
- Easily View Multiple PDF Files – Multi-tab style document display allows users to go back and forth between different PDF documents quickly and easily.
- Configurable PDF Viewer – Configure document views with read mode, reverse view, and text viewer options. Configure page display with full screen, single page, continuous scrolling, split, two page facing, continuous facing, separate cover page, auto-scroll, and page transition options.
- Bookmark Support – Easily add, edit, and modify bookmarks in a PDF document.
- Multiple Views – Rotate pages between landscape and portrait. Configure zooming or adjust magnification using the marquee, loupe, and magnifier tools.
Download page: http://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/
Version: v7.3.0.0118 (20 Jan 2017)
– OneDrive and Google Drive integration (new)
– Word count (new)
– Time stamps (new)
– Sign with certificate (new)
– Scroll lock (new)
– PDF sign improvements
– Microsoft Office 2016 support
– XFA form enhancement
– Vertical split view
– Issues Addressed in Foxit Reader 7.3
– Fixed a security issue where the application could crash unexpectedly when converting certain image with incorrect image data.
– Fixed a security issue where the application could crash unexpectedly when parsing certain PDF files that contain a malformed image inside a stream object.
– Fixed a security issue where the application could be exposed to a remote code execution vulnerability due to a JBIG2 Out-of-Bounds Read.
– Fixed a security issue where the application could be exposed to the XFA FormCalc Replace Integer Overflow Vulnerability.