DBeaver is a free, multi-platform and universal database manager for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts. This software tool supports many databases including but not limited to:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IBM DB2
- MongoDB and etc.
General features includes:
- Connection manager
- Metadata browser
- SQL Editor
- Data viewer/editor
- Data/metadata search
- Database structure compare
- Data transfer (export/import)
- ER Diagrams
- Query Manager
- Extra views
- Driver manager
Download page: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/download/
Version: v3.6.1 (28 Feb 2016)
– PostgreSQL: multi-database support was fixed.
– PostgreSQL: Older (<8.4) versions support was fixed.
– PostgreSQL: Cross-schema foreign keys support.
– Cassandra: date/time types handler fixed.
– MySQL: privileges editor was fixed, collations sorting was added.
– Taradata: URL template was fixed.
– SQL editor has been improved. A big number of new configuration options was added.
– SQL keywords/functions list was fixed/updated
– Content assistant was fixed (show only available schemas).
– Support of named tabs for SQL queries was added.
– Foreign keys navigation shortcuts were added.
– Local results ordering was fixed.
– Preference pages were reorganized.
– Driver force download option was added.
– BLOB caching feature was added.
– Many minor UI fixes and improvements.