Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. It is also a very powerful editor that supports plugins to extend its already comprehensive built-in features and usability.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Download page: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
Version: v6.9.1 (28 Mar 2016)
1. Fix bad detection of sub-folder in “Folder as Workspace”.
2. Enhancement: Add “Find in files” command in “Folder as Workspace”
3. Enhancement: Add “Open Folder as Workspace” command in File menu.
4. Fix “copy” command bug in find result panel.
5. Improvements for JSON highlighting.
6. Fix Find In Files progress bar position bug.
7. Add Ctrl+Shift+Z shorcut for Redo.
8. FORTRAN 77 is supported.
9. Fix html tag auto-completion bug.