WPS Office is the perfect free office suite for the home or student:
- Includes Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheets
- Instantly familiar and easy to use user interface
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Office (supports docx, pptx and xlsx)
- 100% free for home or student use
- Supports English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German
Download page: https://www.wps.com/wps-office-personal
License: Freeware (for home and student)
Version: v10.1.0.5652 (14 Jul 2016)
- Added support for changing measurement units in Spreadsheets and Presentation.
(Option->General and Save->Measurement units).
Default unit now follows the system settings.
- Added ability to switch between Simple Chinese and Traditional Chinese in the English version.
- Fixed the bug that prevented enterprise users activating WPS Office if they used a proxy server for internet connection.
(WPS Office Configuration Tools ->Update Settings ->Internet Connection)
- Fixed the application window bug that prevented window from being adjusted to a minimum size.
- Fixed the temporary file cleaning bug in Writer and Presentation when saving files to the Egnyte Drive folder.
- Fixed the bug that caused Endnote and OpenXML/ODF Translator Add-ins for Office to not be loaded correctly.
- Fixed the bug that caused Writer to sometimes crash when users created or printed an envelope.
- Fixed the bug that prevented three dots (…) from being automatically replaced as Horizontal Ellipsis.
- Fixed the bug that automatically capitalized the first letter of a word next to ellipsis.
- Fixed the bug that caused Russian letters to overlap when the font is set to italic Calibri.
- Fixed the malfunction of Subtotal feature in Spanish, French, German and Russian version.
- Fixed the bug where under English (United Kingdom) setting, Spreadsheets did not show the English Pound mark ₤ when setting the cell format to default currency format.
- Fixed the bug where under Vietnamese (Vietnam) setting, if users first input the date as day/month/year, date format would change when users edited the cell again.