NetSetMan is an advanced network settings manager software which can easily switch between your preconfigured profiles.
The customizable parameters includes
1) IP & Gateway
2) DNS Server
3) WINS Server
6) Computer Name
11) Net Drive
13) Script/Program and
Furthermore, system settings can also be configured and includes many options that can be configured as shown in the screenshot below.
Download page: http://www.netsetman.com/en/freeware#download
License: Freeware for non-commercial use and limited to 6 profiles.
Version: v4.3.1 (22 Nov 2016)
– NEW: Advanced Tray-Info configuration in Preferences menu
– NEW: Optional details in Tray-Info:
↳ IPv6, connection speed, system uptime, network drives, etc.
– NEW: Show/Hide different types of network adapters in Tray-Info:
↳ Disconnected/Disabled/Virtual Adapters, Connections (PPP, VPN, …)
– Fix: Rare “BusType” error on systems with an incompatible driver setting
– Fix: Optional auto-close of Activation dialog
– Fix: Copy/Paste icons in AutoSwitch
– New menu item: “Automatically activate this profile at this location”
↳ Cursor animation shows how to use the AutoSwitch feature for new users
– New Net Drive menu button for getting currently mapped network drives
– MAC addresses now with hyphens instead of colons (11-22-33-44-55-66)
– Some optimizations for reading network adapters and their settings
– Translation updates