Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. It is also a very powerful editor that supports plugins to extend its already comprehensive built-in features and usability.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Download page: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
Version: v7.3.0 (01 Jan 2017)
1. Add MD5 functionalities.
2. Fix the problem of launch Notepad++ with Admin right after installation.
3. Fix a problem of recent file history – add to recent file history only if file is removed from all the views.
4. Get back Find dialog while you lost it (in a multi-screen + laptop configuration).
5. Fix long hyperlinks truncated problem.