Foxit Reader is a free, feature rich, fast and lightweight PDF reader.
- PDF Viewer – Lighting fast PDF view and print of PDF files and portfolios quickly without exhausting system resources.
- Easily View Multiple PDF Files – Multi-tab style document display allows users to go back and forth between different PDF documents quickly and easily.
- Configurable PDF Viewer – Configure document views with read mode, reverse view, and text viewer options. Configure page display with full screen, single page, continuous scrolling, split, two page facing, continuous facing, separate cover page, auto-scroll, and page transition options.
- Bookmark Support – Easily add, edit, and modify bookmarks in a PDF document.
- Multiple Views – Rotate pages between landscape and portrait. Configure zooming or adjust magnification using the marquee, loupe, and magnifier tools.
Download page: http://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/
Version: v18.104.22.1681 (10 Jan 2017)
# New Features and Improvements:
– Share comments and discussions
– Post opinions or ideas on PDF documents in Discussion Board to share and discuss with others.
– Enhanced collaboration with Connected Review
– All comment activities on the PDF document can be viewed at a glance and filtered from a comment dashboard.
– Fast web view support
– Convert files as linearized PDF files that can be opened and viewed even before the whole file is downloaded.
– ECM and Network Drive support
– Preview non-PDF files in SharePoint and popular network drives (Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, and Dropbox) within Reader by automatically converting them to PDF.
– Content Sensitive Help
– Provide feature-based self-help tools that include a “Tell Me More” link that can connect you to a help center and search feature.
– Foxit Cloud Reading
– Provides users with seamless reading experience across platforms and devices.
– All published comments can be synchronized on both desktop and mobile devices during Connected Review, letting you never miss an important message.
– Convert .xps files to PDFs.
# Issues Addressed
– Fixed some security and stability issues.