NetSetMan is an advanced network settings manager software which can easily switch between your preconfigured profiles.
The customizable parameters includes
1) IP & Gateway
2) DNS Server
3) WINS Server
6) Computer Name
11) Net Drive
13) Script/Program and
Furthermore, system settings can also be configured and includes many options that can be configured as shown in the screenshot below.
Download page: http://www.netsetman.com/en/freeware#download
License: Freeware for non-commercial use and limited to 6 profiles.
Version: v4.3.2 (17 Jan 2017)
– NEW: AutoSwitch option “Disable WiFi when LAN connected, otherwise enable it”
– NEW: AutoSwitch WiFi network condition “Connected/Disconnected”
– Fix: Connection speed for disconnected devices now shown as not available
– Fix: Handling incompatble wireless adapters in NSM WiFi Management
– Fix: AutoSwitch could be executed multiple times causing different problems
– Adding a custom SSID in AutoSwitch now allows selecting stored WiFi profiles
– A lot of fine-tuning for AutoSwitch
– Extended compatibility for new LAN/Adapter feature (VLAN-ID, MTU, etc.)
– Deleting items in lists now possible with DEL key
– After deleting a list item the next item is now automatically selected
– NSM WiFi Management has now its own icon in the task bar
– Improved IP-Edits: Copy/Paste complete IPv4 addresses (CTRL+C/V), arrow keys navigation, navigating between different IP-Edits