TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart.
- Copy files faster
- Pause and resume file transfer activities
- Error recovery
- Interactive file l
- Shell integration (can be set as the default copy handler)
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
Download page: http://www.codesector.com/downloads
License: Free for non-commercial use only. A license purchase is required for commercial use.
Version: v3.0 (23 Feb 2017)
– Unable to copy files – Error in overlapped reading
– Drag and Drop from 7-Zip File Manager causes Unable to Access error
– Checksum file saved in the wrong path
– When started after install, error occurs.
– Crash at the end of each copy
– Make the expanded Views pinnable
– Improved Destination File Dialog
– No checksum verification when moving files
DBeaver is a free, multi-platform and universal database manager for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts. This software tool supports many databases including but not limited to:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IBM DB2
- MongoDB and etc.
General features includes:
- Connection manager
- Metadata browser
- SQL Editor
- Data viewer/editor
- Data/metadata search
- Database structure compare
- Data transfer (export/import)
- ER Diagrams
- Query Manager
- Extra views
- Driver manager
Download page: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/download/
Version: v4.0.1 (22 Feb 2017)
1) DBeaver now requires Java 8.
2) Only Community Edition version was released. EE version will be released a bit later.
This is a hotfix version:
– Oracle connector was fixed
– DB2 for z/OS connector was fixed
– ODBC connector was fixed
– Commit/Rollback command enablement was fixed
– Solaris version build was fixed
– A few minor bugfixes
Change Log for v4.0.0 (20 Feb 2017)
– Migration on Eclipse 4.6 platform:
-> DBeaver now requires Java 8
-> Support of HighDPI monitor
-> SQL editor zoom in/out function
-> Many UI fixes in GTK mode (CPU usage)
– Transaction monitor
– Pending transactions monitor dialog
– Commit/Rollback commands are enabled only if transaction is active
– SQL editor: performance fixes (CPU usage in idle mode)
– SQL editor: tabs switch shortcuts added
– SQL editor: memory leaks fixed (multiple result tabs)
– SQL completion: quoted identifiers completion has been fixed
– Results view: custom coloring fixed (multiple color settings for single column)
– Results view: attributes hide/show fixed (visibility change doesn’t require results refresh)
– Query manager view: rows coloring was fixed
– Data export: execute external process on finish
– CSV export: NULL value rendering configuration
– Create index: ability to set column ordering
– Connection keep alive now reopens failed connections
– Status bar: shows current time zone and locale
– Connection editor: connection folder settings save was fixed
– SSH tunnel config: ask for password if password wasn’t saved in connection settings
– BLOB value rendering was fixed
– HSQLDB: embedded database shutdown fix
– MySQL: SSL support has been improved (certificate private key support, Google Cloud support)
– Oracle: PL/SQL packages navigation was improved (navigate from procedures and from SQL editor)
– Oracle: fix of metadata reading for version <= 8
– PostgreSQL: numeric columns scale/precision are now editable
– PostgreSQL: case-insensitive autocompletion was fixed
– PostgreSQL: new tables/columns comments save was fixed
– SQLite: data editor was improved (SQLite synamic data type system support)
– SQLite: read and edit of triggers and sequences
– SQLite: native tables/views/triggers DDL
– SQLite: tables rename support
– Many minor bug fixes
CCleaner is a must have Windows application to clean your windows PC:
- Easy to use
- Free out disk spaces (delete temporary files that are not deleted automatically)
- Protect your privacy (delete your browsing history, cookies etc)
- Makes your computer run faster (cleans up unused files and settings which take up hard drive space making computer slower and slower)
Download page: https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download
Version: v5.27.5976 (14 Feb 2017)
– Improved Firefox and Chrome History cleaning.
– Improved Opera Beta cleaning.
– Improved Windows 10 Support.
– Improved Uninstall tool version sorting.
– Updated internal architecture.
– Added Foxit Reader 8.0 cleaning.
– Minor GUI improvements.
– Minor bug fixes.
Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. It is also a very powerful editor that supports plugins to extend its already comprehensive built-in features and usability.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Download page: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
Version: v7.3.2 (13 Feb 2017)
1. Fix crash issue on column mode editor.
2. Fix “Use new style save dialog” setting’s regression.
3. Enhance “Open file” command – open a file from editor zone without selecting its full path.
4. Fix word char list settings not applying on next launch issue.
5. Fix block uncomment for line comment bug.
6. BaanC Language is surpported.
7. Add error notification on run dialog.
8. Fix the caret position not maintained issue between document move.
9. Fix caret goes to wrong position after word completion.
10. Enhance Function List for supporting language.
11. Add check mark in Language menu.
12. Fix toolbar not showing issue while launching Notepad++ from system tray in some unknown configuration.
NetSetMan is an advanced network settings manager software which can easily switch between your preconfigured profiles.
The customizable parameters includes
1) IP & Gateway
2) DNS Server
3) WINS Server
6) Computer Name
11) Net Drive
13) Script/Program and
Furthermore, system settings can also be configured and includes many options that can be configured as shown in the screenshot below.
NetSetMan – System Settings
Download page: http://www.netsetman.com/en/freeware#download
License: Freeware for non-commercial use and limited to 6 profiles.
Version: v4.3.4 (07 Feb 2017)
– NEW: AutoSwitch Condition “User Name” that allows automatically switching profiles based on the logged on Windows user
– NEW: Export/Import profile groups
– NEW: Possibility to view the passwords of all locally stored WiFi profiles
– Fix: Restore profile and group selection on program start
– Fix: Updating position of Logon Icon if screen resolution changes
– Fix: Updating caption of subprofiles
– Fix: Some Drag&Drop issues in Network Adapter Management
– Minor improvements for NSM WiFi Management
– Importing settings/profiles/groups now automatically creates a backup
– Empty values aren’t written to the settings file anymore to reduce file size
– If a required default certificate isn’t available, it’s automatically installed