NetSetMan is an advanced network settings manager software which can easily switch between your preconfigured profiles.
The customizable parameters includes
1) IP & Gateway
2) DNS Server
3) WINS Server
6) Computer Name
11) Net Drive
13) Script/Program and
Furthermore, system settings can also be configured and includes many options that can be configured as shown in the screenshot below.
Download page: http://www.netsetman.com/en/freeware#download
License: Freeware for non-commercial use and limited to 6 profiles.
Version: v4.3.4 (07 Feb 2017)
– NEW: AutoSwitch Condition “User Name” that allows automatically switching profiles based on the logged on Windows user
– NEW: Export/Import profile groups
– NEW: Possibility to view the passwords of all locally stored WiFi profiles
– Fix: Restore profile and group selection on program start
– Fix: Updating position of Logon Icon if screen resolution changes
– Fix: Updating caption of subprofiles
– Fix: Some Drag&Drop issues in Network Adapter Management
– Minor improvements for NSM WiFi Management
– Importing settings/profiles/groups now automatically creates a backup
– Empty values aren’t written to the settings file anymore to reduce file size
– If a required default certificate isn’t available, it’s automatically installed