Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. It is also a very powerful editor that supports plugins to extend its already comprehensive built-in features and usability.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Download page: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
Version: v7.3.2 (13 Feb 2017)
1. Fix crash issue on column mode editor.
2. Fix “Use new style save dialog” setting’s regression.
3. Enhance “Open file” command – open a file from editor zone without selecting its full path.
4. Fix word char list settings not applying on next launch issue.
5. Fix block uncomment for line comment bug.
6. BaanC Language is surpported.
7. Add error notification on run dialog.
8. Fix the caret position not maintained issue between document move.
9. Fix caret goes to wrong position after word completion.
10. Enhance Function List for supporting language.
11. Add check mark in Language menu.
12. Fix toolbar not showing issue while launching Notepad++ from system tray in some unknown configuration.