TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart.
- Copy files faster
- Pause and resume file transfer activities
- Error recovery
- Interactive file l
- Shell integration (can be set as the default copy handler)
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
Download page: http://www.codesector.com/downloads
License: Free for non-commercial use only. A license purchase is required for commercial use.
Version: v3.0 (23 Feb 2017)
– Unable to copy files – Error in overlapped reading
– Drag and Drop from 7-Zip File Manager causes Unable to Access error
– Checksum file saved in the wrong path
– When started after install, error occurs.
– Crash at the end of each copy
– Make the expanded Views pinnable
– Improved Destination File Dialog
– No checksum verification when moving files