Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. It is also a very powerful editor that supports plugins to extend its already comprehensive built-in features and usability.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Download page: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
Version: v7.3.3 (08 Mar 2017)
1. Fix CIA Hacking Notepad++ issue (https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_26968090.html).
2. Fix mouse wheel to task list scroll crash bug.
3. Fix flickering issue while switching back after modifying or deleting a document from outside.
4. Support Motorola S-Record, Intel and Tektronix extended hex file formats.
5. Improve multi-line tab: maintaining the selected tab position.
6. Fix add char into word char list bug.
7. Add Shift+Enter in Find dialog for searching in the opposite direction.
8. Fix a regression that delimiter settings is not retained correctely.
9. Add clear command button in shortcut mapper.
10. Enhancement: file extension supported in Load/Save Session dialog if a session file extension is set.