TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart.
- Copy files faster
- Pause and resume file transfer activities
- Error recovery
- Interactive file l
- Shell integration (can be set as the default copy handler)
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
Download page: http://www.codesector.com/downloads
License: Free for non-commercial use only. A license purchase is required for commercial use.
Version: v3.0.8 (16 Mar 2017)
– Fixed: [UI] Cannot close TeraCopy while copying
– Fixed: [Engine] Drag and Drop from Filezilla causes “Unable to Access” error
– Fixed: [Engine] Copied files have their “Date Modified” set to the current date/time.
– Fixed: [UI] “Details” pane in teracopy.exe installation package should show exact version
– Fixed: [UI] Adding color glow/change to close and expand square buttons.
– Fixed: [Engine] Drag and Drop from 7-Zip File Manager causes “Unable to Access” error
– Fixed: [Engine] TeraCopy 3.0 does not handle command line as expected
– Fixed: [Engine] Folder names with dots are handled incorrectly by TeraCopy