NetSetMan is an advanced network settings manager software which can easily switch between your preconfigured profiles.
The customizable parameters includes
1) IP & Gateway
2) DNS Server
3) WINS Server
6) Computer Name
11) Net Drive
13) Script/Program and
Furthermore, system settings can also be configured and includes many options that can be configured as shown in the screenshot below.
Download page: http://www.netsetman.com/en/freeware#download
License: Freeware for non-commercial use and limited to 6 profiles.
Version: v4.4.0 (24 Apr 2017)
– NEW: NSM Tools! Useful network related utilities (two now, more to come)
– NEW: Tool “Console” with easy and comfortable access to Windows command line tools like ping, tracert, nslookup, netstat and ipconfig. With predefined parameters and a target IP/name history list.
– NEW: Tool “Adapters Details” providing detailed information about all network adapters and interfaces in an exportable tree or table view.
– Fix: A forced shutdown or bluescreen could have broken the settings file
– Fix: Opening NSM WiFi Management with unlocked NSM Administration
– Fix: WiFi dialog now remains in the foreground during profile import/export
– Fix: Logon feature might have removed the focus from the password field
– Fix: High-DPI scaling for items in Logon menu
– Fix (Pro): Browser/Proxy error when IE wasn’t found on the system
– Fix (Pro): License activation problem in very rare cases
– Improved behavior for closing and minimizing the main window
– Performance improvements for writing to settings file
– Simplified and improved the installation process
– Lots of minor fixes and adjustments