NetSetMan is an advanced network settings manager software which can easily switch between your preconfigured profiles.
The customizable parameters includes
1) IP & Gateway
2) DNS Server
3) WINS Server
6) Computer Name
11) Net Drive
13) Script/Program and
Furthermore, system settings can also be configured and includes many options that can be configured as shown in the screenshot below.
Download page: http://www.netsetman.com/en/freeware#download
License: Freeware for non-commercial use and limited to 6 profiles.
Version: v4.4.1 (20 Jun 2017)
– NEW: AutoSwitch Option: “Automatically switch to the WiFi access point with the strongest signal (10% tolerance) of the current SSID”
– Fix: Closing running instances during setup failed in rare cases
– Fix: Reading current settings for Gateway and DNS auto/static
– Fix: Third-party VPN Client recognition failed for x64 clients
– Fix: Missing Shrew Soft VPN Client profiles with a dot in their name
– Fix: Some special characters in printer names weren’t displayed correctly
– Fix: Wrong connection speed displayed in certain constellations
– AutoSwitch LAN/WiFi switcher now ignores manual NIC state changes
– If Windows reinstalls a NIC after a Windows or driver update, the old NIC references will now automatically be replaced with the new ones