Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. It is also a very powerful editor that supports plugins to extend its already comprehensive built-in features and usability.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Download page: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
Version: v7.5.1 (30 Aug 2017)
– Fix some excluded language cannot be remembered bug.
– Fix a localization regression bug.
– Fix the bug that Notepad++ create “%APPDATA%\local\notepad++” folder in local conf mode.
– Add Visual Prolog language support.
– Add auto-completion support for batch file (*.bat).
– Enhance Shortcut Mapper by adding category column.
– Make double click work for language menu disabling/enabling in preferences dialog.
– Make double click work to improve file extension movement in Preferences dialog.
– Fix bug: language menu item is restored back on the wrong zone.
– Add a spiritual quote.