NetSetMan is an advanced network settings manager software which can easily switch between your preconfigured profiles.
The customizable parameters includes
1) IP & Gateway
2) DNS Server
3) WINS Server
6) Computer Name
11) Net Drive
13) Script/Program and
Furthermore, system settings can also be configured and includes many options that can be configured as shown in the screenshot below.
Download page: http://www.netsetman.com/en/freeware#download
License: Freeware for non-commercial use and limited to 6 profiles.
Version: v4.6.0 (29 Nov 2017)
– NEW: “Public DNS Servers” list for quick access from the DNS context menu
–> Prefilled with the most common DNS servers, but fully customizable
– New method for the IPv6 feature for reading the current addresses
– Compatibility for Windows 10 version 1709 (“Fall Creators Update”)
– Fix: WiFi debug file removed
– Fix: Skip delay if a program that is set to “Run once” is already running
– Fix: MAC address format in LAN/Adapter dialog
– Fix (Pro): Updating prepared NICs in settings file with NICLabel only
– Lots of minor fixes and adjustments