Rainlendar is a customizable calendar application which keeps all your important events and tasks always visible on your desktop. It supports events and tasks which both are kept in separate lists, thus keep things more organized and easier to see in term of to-do tasks. It is also highly customizable as the look and feel can be changed with skins which can also mixed. With alarms, one can get notified in advanced before the event is due so that you don’t forget your important events.
Download page: http://www.rainlendar.net/cms/?option=com_rny_download
Version: v2.14 Build 155 (16 Feb 2018)
[2.14 Build 155] – Out of Beta
– Fixed windows menu when using app indicator.
– iCal recurring events are shown as read only single instances.
– New editor window is not opened anymore if the user edits the same event twice.
[2.14 Build 154] – 12 Jan 2018
– Polling online calendars got broken in the previous build.
– Added advanced option t- never show the full menu from the calendar (it is still shown from the tray icon).
– Backslash character did not work in Toodled- tasks.
– Added support for busy and private fields in Office365.
– The body text in Office365 events was always read as html s- it was not editable in Rainlendar.
– Attendees are not removed from Google Calendar events if it is edited from Rainlendar.
– Quickadd now takes int- account the calendar filters for the window where the quick add edit control is.
– Office365 calendar downloaded only 10 events. There is a setting for the download count now for the calendar.
[2.14 Build 153] – 22 Dec 2017
– Fixed the dock icon in High Sierra
– Linux version could not establish https connections.
– Cmd-C closed the event editor on Mac.
– Weekly recurring event with different time zone was not shown correctly in the calendar.
– Moved font scale setting t- the general page on options.
– Network error messages are not shown anymore while polling for changes.
[2.14 Build 152] – 29 Aug 2017
– Relative snooze values did not work in the alarm.
– The startup executable path is not changed unless the file doesn’t exist anymore.
– Boolean variables for windows are shown in the context menu.
– Improvements for high DPI screens.
– Calendars are reloaded only if modified when the options are applied
– The task position is storead as meta tag for Toodledo
– Calendar selection is cleared for read only events and tasks
– Removed dependency t- libpng12
[2.14 Build 151] – 31 Mar 2017
– Tod- date controls were set t- year 2001 on Mac.
– Dock icon did not show the correct date on Mac.
– Skin did not use correct language if Traditional Chinese was selected.
– The alarm window has a max height and can be resized horizontally.
– Normal tooltips are disabled in Windows 7.
– Modifying event on yandex.ru’s CalDAV calendar gave 500 error.
– Snooze menu shows the target time
[2.14 Build 150] – 02 Oct 2016
– Timezones are matched by the tzid instead the location.
– Alarm would sometimes show incorrect target if the event had multiple alarms.
– Rainlendar could sometimes crash when it refreshed the events and tasks after the computer resumed from sleep.
– Alarm was not shown for the last occurence of a recurring event.
– Fixed the crash problem in macOS Sierra.
[2.14 Build 149] – 12 Jul 2016
– Added VC 2015 runtime t- the installer.
– Fixed offset problems with context menu and generic list item.
– Custom categories did not work when the Shadow4 was in large mode.
– Events with active alarms remain in the event list.
– Alarm can be dismissed from the event list.
– Added option t- show Rainlendar in the Windows taskbar
– Google Calendar supports now custom audi- files
– Added snooze menu and large versions for Savannah and Chromophore
[2.14 Build 148] – 14 May 2016
– Alarms were not sometimes immediately removed from the alarm window after the due date was changed.
– Timezone in the calendar file was not converted correctly t- the target zone s- Rainlendar sometimes showed incorrect times for events.
– Buttons remained in the options dialog if the tab was changed from the calendars when something was selected in the list.
– Added “Click through” t- the window settings dialog
– Edit control was shown for hidden windows if shown from a lua script.
– Dialogs are set t- topmost to- if the calendar window position is topmost.
– Outlook.com events are read for the next 4 months (which is the server’s limit).
– Added option t- fade all windows at once with mouse over.
– Some foreign characters were not read correctly from the iCalendar files.
– Refreshing windows that are “On bottom” should not open them on top anymore.
– Mac iCal events were sometimes shown incorrectly as daily instead yearly.
– On right edge the tooltip was opened downwards even though there were more room at the top of the screen.