Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. It is also a very powerful editor that supports plugins to extend its already comprehensive built-in features and usability.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Download page: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
Version: v7.5.8 (24 Jul 2018)
– Remove annoying “no update” notification.
– Fix Folder as Workspace not updating regression.
– Fixed crash issue by checking & unchecking “Disable extension column” option in preferences dialog.
– Fixed a crash when trying to launch a secondary instance with command line arguments.
– Fix “Explorer Here” from “Folder as Workspace” problem if folder name contains comma.