TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart.
- Copy files faster
- Pause and resume file transfer activities
- Error recovery
- Interactive file list
- Shell integration (can be set as the default copy handler)
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
Download page: http://www.codesector.com/downloads
License: Free for non-commercial use only. A license purchase is required for commercial use.
Version: v3.26 (14 Oct 2017)
– Added: option to execute PowerShell scripts on a job completion.
– Added: a sample PowerShell script for Pushover.
– Added: start verify process at any time from the context menu.
– Added: load hash files in UTF8 format by default.
– Added: show filenames of renamed files in the file list.
– Fixed: minor scrolling issues in the file list.